- Dr Aditya Gupta is one of the most coveted surgeons in the field of Neurosurgery in India.
- He has over 21+ years of experience and has excellent surgical techniques for a wide variety of brain tumours and spine diseases.
- Dr Gupta has special and unique skills in managing patients with Movement Disorders with Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Surgery for Epilepsy, Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Radiosurgery as well as Cerebrovascular Surgery.
- He has completed his MBBS & Mch (Neurosurgery) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Dr Gupta completed his fellowship in Neurosciences from CJW Medical Centre Richmond, US. Following which he did advance training from the University of Amsterdam, the University of Marseilles – Paris, Wake Forest University – the United States, and University of Kiel – Germany.
- He has more than 40 scientific publications, chapters in books and is an invited speaker in national and international meetings.
- He is an active member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons (US), Neurological Society of India, International Gamma Knife Society Treasurer, Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, and Skull Base Surgery Society.
- Dr Gupta has appeared in various noteworthy news media like The Hindu.
Dr Aditya Gupta is the first neurosurgeon from India to be trained on Fluorescence guided surgery for Gliomas
Dr Gupta has unique skills in treating Movement Disorders with Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
Brain Tumor Surgery
Radiosurgery (Cyberknife, Gamma Knife)
Surgery for Epilepsy
DBS Surgery for Parkinson's Disease
Brachial Plexus and Nerve surgery
Cerebrovascular Surgery (Aneurysms, AVMs)
List of Treatments
- Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)
- Sacral Neuromodulation
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Brain AVM Embolization with Onyx
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Craniotomy Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Joi Mukherji is one of the top neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience, who is also a decorated Army officer and recipient of the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation medal. Read More
Dr Sachin Kandhari is one of the founding Neurosurgeons of IBS Hospitals, and it is with his dynamic leadership that the hospitals have been able to provide the best-personalized care to its patients. Read More
One of the highly qualified and experienced neurosurgeon, Dr. V K Jain is currently the Director Neurosurgery at one of the top Hospitals in Delhi, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.