- Dr. Aashish has keen interest in Knee Replacement Surgery and employs minimally invasive surgical techniques in joint replacement, which helps in faster recovery.
- He has been treating patients suffering from osteoarthritis rheumatoid arthritis and other degenerative disease of the knee.
- He is also an expert in using robotics for knee replacement surgery, partial knee replacement is another area of his expertise that has helped in transforming lives of many patients who did not require total knee replacement.
- Dr. Aashish has trained from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Post Graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi and Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK (MRCS).
Dr. Aashish Chaudhry is the head of orthopedics and Joint Replacement at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Aashish is a Senior Consultant for Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- AMPH (Healthcare Management) - Indian School of Business (ISB) Mohali 2018
- Dip. SICOT - Gothenburg, Sweden 2010
- MRCS - Glasgow, UK 2009
- M.S. Orthopaedics - LHMC, New Delhi 2004
- M.B.B.S. - MAMC, New Delhi 2001
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr S.K.S Marya is a prominent orthopaedic surgeon and is highly acknowledged for performing more than 15,000 joint replacements surgeries, with over 3,500 simultaneous knee replacement and 3000 hip replacement surgeries in his illustrious career. Read More
Dr. Seth is a Padma awardee with over 32 years of working as a specialist and at high managerial positions across various hospitals. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.