- With over 10 years of on-field experience, Dr Abhijeet Chaudhary is one of the well –known surgeons in the field of Surgical Gastroenterologist & liver transplantation.
- He has performed over 1250+ Liver transplant surgeries.
- Dr Chaudhary completed his MBBS from Goa Medical College & Hospital and MS(General Surgery) from Lady Hardinge Medical College.
- He is an active member of some of the reputed organisations like American Society of Transplant Surgeons.
- He is also a lifetime member of Indian Medical Association and Association of Surgeons of India.
- Dr Abhijeet Chaudhary’s area of interest lies in Liver Transplant, Liver Cancer, Pancreas and Biliary Diseases. Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery).
Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary is credited with over 1200 Liver transplant surgeries
Apart from being an experienced Liver Transplant Surgeon, Dr Chaudhary has over 50 publications to his credits
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MBBS, Goa Medical College & Hospital
- MS, Lady Hardinge Medical College ,New Delhi
- Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center,Pittsburgh, USA
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.