- Dr Ajay Kaul is one of the finest surgeons for coronary bypass surgery in India.
- With an experience of 36+ years, he has performed over 10,000 Cardiac Surgeries, 4000 Total Arterial Coronary Bypass Surgeries.
- He pursued his Master’s degree in Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery from Bombay University.
- He also holds fellowships in Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac Transplant & Minimally Invasive Surgery from eminent Institutes like Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (Germany), Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital (Melbourne), Hannover Medical School (Germany), Leipzig Cardiac Centre (Germany).
- Dr Kaul is a versatile surgeon whose surgical skills include total Arterial coronary bypass surgery, Paediatric cardiac surgery, Valve repairs, surgery for Aneurysm and surgery for Cardiac failure. He is also well-trained for heart transplants and ventricular assist devices.
- He is an active member of organizations like Cardiological Society of India and Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery of India.
- Dr Kaul has appeared in various noteworthy news media like ET Healthworld and NDTV.
Dr Ajay Kaul is a versatile surgeon who is well-trained for various cardiac treatments and procedures
Dr Kaul is adept at a number of cardiac surgeries, including Heart transplants and Ventricular assist devices
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MS, Bombay University
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.