- Has extensive experience in pediatric thoracic surgery (VATS) and pediatric cancer surgeries.
- A renowned name in Pediatric surgery
- Is an active member of the Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons
Dr. Sinha is a widely recommended pediatric surgeon with 19 years of work experience as a specialist.
- Specializes in Pediatric surgery
- Pediatric Liver Transplant Surgery
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- Celiac Disease Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia PGIMER, New Delhi
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Attended Government Medical College, Surat
- Been training at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and the University of Chicago, USA.
- Has a total of 22 years of work experience, and 19 years as a specialist
Achievements and Awards
- Dr. Anand Sinha has authored chapters in international books on Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Urology on ‘Neurogenic bladder: long term consequences’, ‘Pediatric Surgery: An Operative Manual’ (Springer, Germany 2012)
- Has co-authored award-winning research papers in international journals and conferences.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.