- Dr. Anil has completed Endoscopic (Brain & Spine) fellowship with Prof. M.R. Ghab (Germany) & Prof M. Hussain K.G.M.C. Lucknow.
- Has presumed Advanced Spinal Training, Nucleoplasty training, Percutaneous Discectomy, followed by MAST (Minimal Access Spine Techniques) training from General Hospital, Singapore.
- Has been appreciated for his excellent lecture demonstration at AIIMS, New Delhi.
Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal is regarded as one of the respected names in the field of neurosciences treatment of easy to complex disorders/diseases.
- Aneurysm Clipping
- Epilepsy Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently serving as Senior Director & HoD, Department of Neuro Surgery & Neuro Spine in BLK Centre for Neurosciences, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi.
- Has previously worked as the Director & HOD Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery, at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- HoD, Max Hospital, Pitampura
- HoD & Sr. Consultant at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi
- MBBS, LLRM Medical College, Meerut in 1994
- MS, KGMC, Lucknow in 1997
- MCh, KGMC, Lucknow in 2001
Achievements and Awards
- Perused Advanced Spinal Training from Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, South Korea
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.