- Dr. Anjali Kumar is one of the best Gynecologists in Delhi. Dr. Anjali Kumar is the Head of Department & Sr. consultant in Gynaecology & Obstetrics at Artemis Health Institute Gurgaon and the director of ‘The Gynae Clinic’ located in Sushant Lok 1, Gurgaon.
- Dr. Anjali Kumar also regularly appears in columns on female health and gynecology.
- Today, Dr. Kumar has a unique distinction to her name of developing a technique named after her called the ‘Kumar’s Technique’, also known as the ‘Reverse Uterine Closure Technique’.
- This technique is the suturing of a very thin lower uterine segment in previous LSCS patients and was presented, accepted, and published at the prestigious national and international conference of AICOG 2015 and FIGO -Vancouver 2015.
- She developed the “Natural Childbirth Oriented Pregnancy Care” subject and was the first one to start educational programs and labor preparation antenatal classes for expecting couples.
Dr. Anjali Kumar is considered as one of the best Gynecologists in Delhi NCR and has a vast experience of 27 years in this field.
- High-risk pregnancies and deliveries
- Vaginal Births After Caesarean
- Vaginal and abdominal surgeries
- Laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancies and Ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries
- Laparoscopic endometriosis surgeries
- Operative hysteroscopic surgeries- septal resections, myomectomies, polypectomies, synechiolysis
List of Treatments
- Anal Sphincteroplasty
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Breast Biopsy
- Cesarean section
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Female Sterilization – Tubectomy
- Fibroid Removal Surgery
- Fibroid Removal Myomectomy
- Hyperprolactinemia Treatment
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Irregular Periods Treatment (Irregular Menstrual Cycle)
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Biopsy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Ovarian Drilling (Multiperforation)
- Ovarian laparotomy
- Perimenopause Treatment
- Pessary Insertion
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- POP – Pelvic Organ Prolapse Treatment
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis – PGD
- Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment
- Salpingo Oophorectomy
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Treatment
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Before joining the CK Birla Hospital,
- Chairperson & Head – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, at Artemis Health Institute Gurgaon.
- In the past, she has led the departments at Paras Hospital, Gurgaon, and various army hospitals during her stint with the Army Medical Corps and was recognized as a Graded Specialist in Gynaecology.
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology),
- Certificate Course and Training in Endoscopy from World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons, and
- Ethicon Endo-surgery Institute
Achievements and Awards
- Kumar is an esteemed member of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI),
- Gurgaon Obstetrics & Gynecologic Society (GOGS),
- Association of Gynaecologists and obstetricians Delhi, and
- National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI).
- She has appeared on several talk shows hosted by CNN, Doordarshan (DD News), IBN-7, Khabrein Aaj Tak, and NDTV (We The People, Bringing Up Babies), etc.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.