- (Dr. Prasad is currently serving as the senior consultant at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi)
- Serving as the Junior Consultant, Charing Cross Medical School, London
- Is one of the few surgeons performing ETS for Hyperhidrosis
- Has worked at Charing Cross Medical School, London where he started Laparoscopic surgery
- Has performed the world’s 1st Thoracoscopic removal of the Hydatid cyst from lungs
Has Laparoscopic surgical experience for 24 years making him one of the most celebrated surgeons globally.
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Gastric bypass.
- Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity.
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery.
- Pioneers in robotic single anastomosis gastric bypass surgery in the world.
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Serving as HOD, The Department of Surgery, Manipal Hospital, in GI, Thoracic, Bariatric and Robotic surgery
- Clinical and academic coordinator at Apollo Hospital
- Set up telemedicine and CME program
- Appeared in Hospital Executive Briefings of Joint Commission International (JCI), Lisbon, Portugal, 2007
- MBBS (1983) Armed Forces Medical College
- MS Surgery (1988) Maulana Azad Medical College
- FRCS (1990) The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, U.K.
Achievements and Awards
- One of the very few Indians to be a tutor in Laparoscopic Surgery at The Royal College of Surgeons, London.
- Presently, is tutoring in Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons of UK.
- Performed 1st laparoscopic surgery for cholecysto-colic fistula.
- Performed 1st Thoracoscopic Surgery for Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst in the World. Limca Book of Records
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.