- Specializes in Coronary Angioplasty and currently employed at Fortis Memorial Institute, Gurugram
- Has the experience of over 25 years in Clinical Cardiology and Interventional, Non-invasive & Preventive operations.
His expertise is in Valvuloplasty, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy.
- Pacemaker & AICD implantations
- Rotational Atherectomy (Rotablation)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy and Renal
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
Currently employed as Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Director of Metro Group of Hospitals, New Delhi
Director of Yashoda Super specialty Hospitals
- MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- MD from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- DM from P.G.I.M.E.R., Chandigarh
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the General Officer Commanding in Chief’s Commendation and the Chief of Army Staff’s Commendation.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.