- He was formerly working as Attending Surgeon at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh (USA) and Assistant professor of Surgery at University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati (USA).
- Finds keen interest in Liver transplantation, HCC, and liver resection.
- Has contributed in setting up camps for spreading awareness towards liver diseases and organ donation.
Dr. Ashish Singhal has a prolific experience of over 12 years in this field and is currently associated with FMRI (Fortis Memorial Research Institute).
Specializes in Complex Trauma, and Revision Trauma & Joint Replacement
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Senior Consultant: Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant: Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Attending Surgeon: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, USA
- Consultant: Fortis Hospital, Mohali
- Assistant Professor of Surgery: University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, USA
Achievements and Awards
- Secured highest marks in MBBS in his batch and awarded recognition by the Governor of Uttarkhand.
- Recipient of Young Investigator Award at the 17th Joint International Congress of ILTS, ELITA, & LICAGE, Spain for his contribution in the research paper “Role of Transjugular Liver Biopsy in Patients with Acute Liver Failure.”
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.