- Currently serving as the Senior Consultant & Head at Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Department at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi.
- Has more than 30 years,
- Dr. Bath is the first medic in the nation to start Calvarial Bone Grafting procedures and new modalities of treatment of tendon injuries of the hand.
He is awarded the Seva Medal and the Vashisht Sena Medal by the President of India.
- Cosmetic Surgery,
- Micro Surgery
- General Plastic Surgery, and
- Hand Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Currently serving as the Director in BLK Centre for Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic, Burns & Craniofacial Surgery Department at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Adorned 27 Years in Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the Sena Medal conferred by the President of India
- Recipient of the Vishisht Seva Medal conferred by the President of India
- An esteemed member of The Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, The Indian Association of Aesthetic Surgery to name a few.
- Recipient of Gold Medal for standing first in Anatomy – 1968
- Brilliant Student Scholarship – 1969 to 1971
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.