- Dr. Das has a decorated experience as one of India’s most renowned cardiovascular surgeon
- Has served as Senior Consultant (Department of Cardio-Thoracic Vascular Surgery) at All India Institute of
Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi till 1996.
- He has over 48,000 heart surgeries to his name.
Dr. Das is currently employed as the chief of Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery at InDr.aprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Das has a decorated experience as one of India’s most renowned cardiovascular surgeon
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Serving as Chief, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Laid the foundation stone of heart transplant in India
- Laid the founding stone of the surgery of aneurysm in north India
- Started the program for heart surgery in Sathya Sai Institute of Medical Sciences, Puttaparthi
- Peruses close to 800 CTVS cases each year
- Specializes in performing surgeries on beating heart which provides better recovery and post-op care
- MBBS from the eminent University of Gauhati in 1977
- Masters in Surgery (MS) in General Surgery from P.G.I.M.E.R., Chandigarh in 1980
- MCh in Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1983 respectively.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.