- Has pursued advanced IVF training in Monash IVF, Melbourne (Australia), Yale Fertility, Yale University (U.S.A.), Royal Victoria Hospital, Mcgills University (Canada), Homerton University Hospitals, NHS, London (UK), Weill Cornell Male Reproductive Centre, New York, Androfert, Centre of Excellence for Male Infertility, Campinas (Brazil).
- Banga is trained internationally and is a dedicated fertility & IVF expert with work experience surpassing 10 years in Reproductive Medicine & IVF.
- She provides a treatment that is channeled by extensive training in India, as well as Overseas at world-renowned fertility units, which has enabled her to blend the best practices from the East as well as West to give the best reproductive outcomes to her patients.
Has work experience of over 10 years as a specialist in IVF techniques.
- Male Infertility
- Management of Poor Responder’s
List of Treatments
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer
- Blocked Fallopian Tube Treatment
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation
- Fertility Surgeries
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI
- IUD Insertion – Intrauterine Device Insertion
- IUI – Intrauterine Insemination
- IVF with Donor Eggs
- IVF- 2 Cycle own egg and sperm
- IVF – 1 cycle own egg and sperm + ICSI including Injections
- IVF-1 cycle own egg and sperm + IMSI including Injections
- Laser Assisted Hatching (LAH) Procedure
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- Ovulation Induction Procedure
- Peritoneal Oocyte and Sperm Transfer (PROST)
- Ovary Simulation
- Semen Analysis
- TESA/ PESA
- Test-tube baby
- Therapeutic Donor Insemination (TDI)
- Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval (TVOR) (Oocyte Retrieval)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently employed as the Consultant at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- B.B.S ( Pune )
- Masters in Obstetrics & Gynae ( Mumbai )
- Senior residency program ( S.M.S, Jaipur )
- Has been a clinical fellow in Reproductive Medicine ( Gujarat)
Achievements and Awards
- Is an active member of the Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology Society of India (FOGSI) as well as the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.