- Has a tenure of 32 years working at AIIMS, Fortis Memorial Research Institute and Manipal Hospitals.
- Known for his par excellent diagnosis of treating cancer through radiation therapy.
- Has experience as consultant and faculty in hospitals across the nation
- Authored ground-breaking research publications recognized nationally and internationally
Currently serving as the Director and Head of Department (Radiation Oncology) at Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- GI & Hepato-biliary
- Radiation Oncology
- Pediatric cancers
- and Hematologic malignancies Brachytherapy
- Palliative Care
- Cancer Survivorship
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Practicing as Radiation Oncologist at Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Played a significant role in setting up the cancer care services at Royal Hospital
- MBBS, MKCG Medical College, Behrampur
- MD, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Achievements and Awards
- Involved in establishing the first Radiotherapy department at the National Oncology Center in Oman
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.