- Recipient of Sena Medal in 2005 by President of India
- Has vast teaching experience in AFMC, Pune
- Has a diverse research experience with more than 35 papers published nationally and internationally
- Has given more than 80 guest lectures across the globe.
This award-winning Interventional Radiologist has an experience of more than 26 years in his field.
- Radiological Imaging
- Eye Ultrasound
- Interventional Diagnostic
- Vascular Image
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Currently working as the Director of Interventional Radiologist, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Professor, Tertiary Care Super Specialty Referral Centre Army Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Professor, Multispecialty Command Hospital, Calcutta
- Associate Professor, Tertiary Care Trauma Centre, Base Hospital, Srinagar
- Fellowship, Rothschild Hospital, France
- MD, AFMC, Pune
- MBBS, AFMC, Pune
Achievements and Awards
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA),
- Is a member of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association and National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Dr. Mohan is the recipient of Sena Medal for distinguished services by Honorable President of India, 2005
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Soni is currently working as a Consultant in the department of Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.