- Chandragouda pursued his MBBS, MD (Medicine) and DNB (Medical oncology) proceeding which he did his training in ECMO from Europe.
- Chandragouda is the recipient of the Bharat Jyoti Award from NGO – India International Friendship Society.
- Has authored a research paper on ‘Trichomegaly of Eyelashes after treatment with Erlotinib in Ca Pancreas: International Journal of Trichology.’
Dr. Chandragouda has a total of 21 years of work experience as a medical practitioner.
- Medical Oncology
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Consultant, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
- ECMO, Europe
Achievements and Awards
- He was awarded the award for the ‘Best Resident Doctor’ at RGCI and RC.
- He is the recipient of ‘Bharat Jyoti Award’ award from the Vice President of India for his contribution and excellence in NGO- ‘India International Friendship Society’.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.