- Actively involved in research work, Dr. Mukherjee has worked on a number of research projects and drug trials.
- Presently working as Director of Neurology department at Max Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Specialises in the evaluation and management of Strokes, Critical Care Neurology, Headaches, Movement Disorders and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Awarded Chief of Army Staff’s Commendation Medal in 2004.
Dr (Col.) Joy Dev Mukherjee is one of the top Neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience in the field of neurology.
Dr Mukherji is highly skilled in the treatment of Strokes, Headaches and Movement Disorders
List of Treatments
- Neurolysis Procedure
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MBBS - VSS Medical College, Sambalpur, Orissa, 1982
- MD - Internal Medicine - Bangalore University
- DM - Neurology - PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Special training for treatment of Multiple Sclerosis, Switzerland
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Sachin Kandhari is one of the founding Neurosurgeons of IBS Hospitals, and it is with his dynamic leadership that the hospitals have been able to provide the best-personalized care to its patients. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.