- Venkat has experience of 11 years as a specialized plastic surgeon.
- She is the recipient of ‘Dr. J.R. Jaju Best Paper Award’ in the year 2012.
- She has worked with Dr. Onelio Garcia Jr in Miami for more than 2 and a half years as an Aesthetic Fellow.
She has an experience of over 13 years as a medical practitioner with 2 years of experience in Aesthetic and breast surgery from Miami, USA.
- Body contouring
- Breast augmentation,
- reduction and breast lift,
- post-bariatric surgery body contouring,
- face and neck lifts,
- scar revision
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Recipient of an international fellowship from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery’s
- She has also worked as an Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery – Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Has previous experience as the Prestigious Plastic surgery residency (MCh) from India’s premier institute – PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Venkat has 10 years of training experience from Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM hospital, Mumbai
- MCh, 2018, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MS, Seth G.S.Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, Seth G.S.Medical college and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- ASAPS international fellowship 2016-2017
- Aesthetic and breast surgery fellowship, Miami, USA 2016-2018
- University of Miami VEST program scholar 2017
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the ‘Dr. J.R. Jaju Best Paper Award’ in the year 2012
- Recipient of the ‘Dr. Geeta Rao Memorial Prize’ in the year 2011
- Ranked 4th in the Maharashtra University in M.S General Surgery in 2010
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Scholarship
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.