- Dr. Chawdhry pioneered in developing liver and digestive healthcare in India.
- Dr. Chawdhry has been on boards of several scientific bodies and journals.
- President of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology and is a dedicated professor.
- He authored over 200 scientific publications.
- Recipient of several orations and awards to his credit.
Leading gastroenterologist, researcher, medical educator, and columnist of repute, Dr. Chawdhry has a rich experience of over 30 years.
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic disease
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Director & HoD of Department of Gastroenterology Hepatobiliary Sciences at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Is a visiting Consultant at the Sahara Hospital in Lucknow
- Vice President, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Head of Department, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- MBBS, JIPMER, Pondicherry
- MD, 1982, AIIMS, New Delhi
- DM, 1984, AIIMS, New Delhi
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of Lifetime Achievement Award- ENDOCON, 2005
- Awarded the recognition of UP Ratan. Government of Uttar Pradesh, 2002
- Recipient of the Best Paper Award, Indian National Association for Study of the Liver Conference, 1999
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.