- Dr. Goyal has prolific experience working in the field of cancer chemotherapy. He has conducted several clinical trials under his research projects and has developed drugs that are proven to reduce the side effects of anti-cancer chemotherapeutic agents.
- He is also the recipient of the ‘Triveni Ratna Award’ by Member of Parliament, Shri Mahabal Mishra.
- In his work, through his practical and radical approach, he has authored numerous publications that have appeared in national and international medical journals.
He has an experience of over 23 years in his field and is known for his research-centric approach.
- Medical Oncology,
- Adjuvant and Neoadjuvant cancer chemotherapy
List of Treatments
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Bone Marrow Cancer
- Major Thalassemia
- Medullary Carcinoma
- Skin Lymphoma Treatment
- Thalassemia Treatment
- Haplo Thalassemia
- Leukemia Treatment
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment
- Hodgkin Disease Treatment
- Aplastic Anemia
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- He is currently working as the HOD, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- He has also been associated with Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- He has also served as the Consultant, Tata Memorial hospital
- He has also been associated with AIIMS, Delhi
- He has been previously been associated with BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- He has been previously been associated with Action Cancer Hospital
- DM, 2003, A.I.I.M.S.
- MD, 1997, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- MBBS, Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
Achievements and Awards
- Is the recipient of the ‘Triveni Ratna Award’ by Member of Parliament, Shri Mahabal Mishra.
- He is also the recipient of ‘Unnat Bharat Seva’ conferred by the Union Minister of Agriculture at Parliament Annexe.
- Goyal won many awards at local functions across India.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.