- Dr. Pathak has pursued his MBBS from the prestigious Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati in 2002, and MD in General Medicine from the University of Mumbai in 2007.
- He has also taught with renowned hospitals such as Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospitals as an Assistant Professor.
- Subsequently, he has also pursued his DM in Nephrology from Christian Medical College Vellore in 2013.
Has experience of over 13 years and is known for his patient-centric approach.
Kidney stone treatment
Chronic kidney disease
List of Treatments
- Biliary Drainage and Stenting Surgery
- Bladder Instillation
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Cryptorchidism (Undescended Testicle) Surgery
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Fulguration of Posterior urethral valve
- Genitourinary Cancer Treatment
- Hydrocele Surgery
- Hypospadias Repair Surgery
- Kidney Cancer Treatment
- Kidney Transplant
- Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney (MCDK) Treatment
- Male Factor Infertility
- Lithotripsy stone Size < 1cm
- Penile Implantation – Single
- Penile Lengthening Surgery
- Penile Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer-Surgical
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Robotic partial nephrectomy
- Robotic radical nephrectomy
- Non-Neurogenic Voiding Dysfunction Treatment
- Testicular Torsion Surgery
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return (TAPVR) Treatment
- Ureteral Reimplantation
- Ureterocele Treatment
- Urethral Bulking Injections
- Urethral Stricture Surgery
- Urethral Valves
- Urodynamic Testing
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Solitary Kidney Treatment
- PVP Laser Prostatectomy
- Removal of Kidney Stones
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Has previously worked as Associate Professor, Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospitals.
● Pursued his DM, in the year 2013, Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore
● Pursued his MD, in the year 2007, University of Mumbai, Mumbai
● Pursued his MBBS, in the year 2002, Dr.Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati
Achievements and Awards
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr. Rai is currently working as Director in the Department of Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.