- Dr Harit Chaturvedi is a famed Onco-surgeon in India.
- With an experience of over 25+ years, he has worked with some of the finest hospitals in India.
- He has completed his masters in Surgery and MBBS from the well-known GSVM Medical College, Kanpur. Following which he did his Mch (Surgical Oncology) from Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Dr Chaturvedi is widely appreciated for his clinical and surgical skills in Oncology.
- Has been supporting the cause for cancer awareness and has been a crusader against Tobacco for the last 15 years through various cancer foundations.
- Dr Chaturvedi has appeared in multiple noteworthy news media like Economic Times, Hindustan Times, Zee News.
- He has publications and scientific presentations in over 50 national and international conferences.
- Dr Chaturvedi is an active member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, Oncology Forum, India Society of Oncology, Core Cancer Foundation, Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI), and Delhi Medical Association.
Widely respected for his clinical and surgical skills, Dr Chaturvedi has been championing the cause for Cancer Awareness for the last 15 years.
Dr Chaturvedi is one of the top doctors at Max Healthcare and specializes in Cancer Care.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MS, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, India
- MBBS, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, India
- MCh, 2016, Dr M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, India
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.