- Dr. Hemant Jain finds keen interest in carrying out procedures such as colorectal surgery, gallbladder surgery, liver resection, and minimally invasive surgeries to name a few.
- He is a renowned consultant in Gastroenterology, with an overall experience exceeding 11 years.
- He has pursued his MBBS from the known BJ Medical College Pune and went ahead to pursue his MS in General Surgery from renowned LTMG Hospital in the year 2009.
- Currently, he is associated with the International Hepato-biliary Association and Maharashtra Medical Council.
He has an experience of over 7 years and is known for his diagnostic abilities.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Has previously worked at the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences
● Has previously also served at the Tata Memorial Hospital
● He is currently working as a Consultant in the Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
● Pursued his M.B.B.S – BJ Medical College, Pune.
● Pursued his MS General Surgery – LokmanyaTilak Medical College, Sion, Mumbai.
● Pursued his MCh GI Surgery –Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplant, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Achievements and Awards
● Dr. Jain is also associated with prestigious organizations such as The International Hepato-biliary Association and The Maharashtra Medical Council.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.