- Dr. Verma is the recipient of Ted Rogers Fellowship from Mayo Clinic in the USA.
- Has also performed over 3000 complex AV fistula surgeries for patients on dialysis.
- His expertise lies in Laser treatment of Varicose Veins, Intra-arterial thrombolysis procedures, Venus Ulcers, and cellulitis.
A member of Vascular Society of India has worked with a range of prestigious hospitals across the country
- Aortic and peripheral bypasses for atherosclerotic diseases
- Varicose vein – Laser/RFA/ Iliac vein stenting
- Complex redo vascular surgeries
- Diabetic foot- Angioplasty/ Bypasses & wound care
- Abdominal Aortic aneurysm repair
- Thrombolysis for DVT & Acute limb ischemia
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Currently working as a senior consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Narayana Multispecialty Hospital
- Senior consultant, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Consultant, Consultant Max group of hospitals, Saket, Smart & Gurgaon
- Consultant, NKS Super specialty Hospitals, Delhi & Panipat.
- Fellow at Ted Rogers Mayo Clinic, USA
- MBBS, BHU, Varanasi in 2006
- MS General Surgery, BHU, Varanasi in 2011
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2013
- Ted Rogers clinical research fellowship in Vascular Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, the USA in 2016.
Achievements and Awards
- He has over 40 publications including 9 book chapters and more than 25 presentations to his credit.
- Was awarded 1st Prize for his project – Beyond Cephalic Vein- case series of 148 Failed AV Fistula with Exhausted Cephalic Vein.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.