- Has experience of more than 16 years in his field.
- Is experienced in handling cases of children born premature, have breathing problems since birth, and/or those who need ventilation or artificial breathing, or need parenteral nutrition & special central line.
Dr. Ankur finds specialization in development assessment in viral fever management in neonates.
- New Born Care
- Health Checkup (Pediatric)
- Development Assessment
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Growth & Development Evaluation / Management
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Formally served as Consultant at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant, Dr. B.L.K. Super specialty Hospital.
- DNB, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 2010.
- MD, Sheth K.M.School of Post Graduate Medicine and Research, Gujarat University, India in 2007.
- MBBS, Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, Bihar in 2002.
Achievements and Awards
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.