- Dr. Jain has widely contributed to many nationally and internationally acclaimed journals
- Has wide experience in treating depression, anxiety disorders, phobia, and child psychiatry.
Carries a research bend of mind and is known for accurate diagnosis and ethical treatment.
- Sleep Disorders,
- Anxiety Disorders,
- Child Psychiatry, and
- Sexual Disorders
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- He has formally worked as the Senior Resident, G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- Has also worked as the Senior Resident, RML Hospital, New Delhi
- Has been the Associate Consultant, at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
- MD, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2007
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2003
Achievements and Awards
- Dr. Jain has published papers: Jain M, Aggarwal A, Khandelwal A. Blepharospasm as an OC phenomenon. Accepted in The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical NNeuroscienes
- Jain M Aggarwal A, Jiloha RC. Varenicline for Smokeless tobacco dependence. J Postgrad Med 2010;56(1):53
- Jain M, Aggarwal A, Khandelwal A, Jiloha RC. Breast enlargement is associated with low dose olanzapine. Indian J Pharmacol 2011;43:87-8
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.