- A reputed orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Padman specialises in treatments for deformities in chilDr.en.
- Treats all ailments about the muscular-skeletal system in kids and adolescents.
- Specialises in post-infective and post-traumatic sequelae, birth anomalies, deformity correction and reconstruction of limbs.
Dr. Manoj Padman is a specialist Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon with more than 20 years of experience in the field of Orthopaedic surgery.
- Paediatric Orthopaedic, chilDr.en deformity due to polio, club foot, limb deformities like bow legs, knock knees and other conditions like juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, 2012
- Consultant, Sheffield ChilDr.en’s Hospital, 2009
- Senior Resident, JIPMER, 1998
- MBBS, JIPMER in 1994
- MS, JIPMER in 1997
- MSc, the University of Leeds in 2004
Achievements and Awards
- Awarded the University Gold Medal in Masters in Orthopaedics Surgery, Pondicherry University, India
- Serving as the Secretary, Pediatric Orthopaedic Foundation
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Srivastava is currently employed as Head of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.