- Dr. Kothari is the first Indian ophthalmologist to utilize an ocular motility laboratory for managing conditions like a squint, nystagmus, and eye movement disorders.
- Dr. Nankani did his DNB, followed by Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus, from (FPOS) Arvind Eye Hospital located in Madurai.
- Dr. Kothari has pioneered the use of photo refraction in pediatric ophthalmology.
Dr. Kothari has over 12 years of work experience in his field and has done extensive research in his subject.
- Pediatric Ophthalmologist
- Adult Strabismus and Nystagmology,
- Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction,
- Eye Muscle Surgery,
- Eyelid Surgery,
- Pediatric Glaucoma Management and Oculoplasty
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Former Consultant, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Has formally served as Consultant, Krishna Eye Centre, Mumbai
- Has previously Consultant, Mehta eye center, Mumbai
- MBBS, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram
- MS, Schell Eye Hospital, Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
Achievements and Awards
- Winner of the YKC Pandit overall Best Research Paper Award of Maharashtra Ophthalmic Society in the Year 2007.
- Winner of the National Ophthalmic Quiz at AIOC, 2007 in Hyderabad
- His paper on ‘Long term visual outcome after primary intraocular lens implantation following Pediatric Penetrating Trauma’ won the award for Best Research Paper in Trauma AIOS, 2002; New Delhi
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.