- Dr. Jain finds expertise in Laparoscopic Surgery, General Surgery, and Bariatric Surgery.
- He is also a distinguished member of the International Federation of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders Surgery, the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES), the Asia Pacific Hernia Society, the Hernia Society of India, and the Indian Association of Surgeons.
He has experience of more than 16 years and has performed many successful operations through Minimal Access Surgery.
- Treatment of appendicitis
- Treatment of liver diseases
- Treatment of varicose veins
- Laser treatment of piles
- Treatment of tonsillitis
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Previously employed as Junior Consultant at Sri Balaji Medical Institute
- Has worked as Senior Resident at VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- MBBS, Grant College of Medicine and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 2000
- MS, Grant College of Medicine and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 2004
Achievements and Awards
- Has been conferred with the Best Resident Award in 2003
- Has been awarded a distinction in Pharmacology in 1999
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.