- Bhalla is a known and active academician for his research papers are regularly published in nationally and internationally.
- Has teaching bent of mind and has authored more than several chapters on cardiology.
- Stood first in his Advance course and received the KK Gupta Gold medal for it.
- He is the founder ad developer of the app for the prevention of Contrast-Induced Nephropathy (CIN).
Senior Director of Cardiology with an experience of performing over 10,000 coronary angioplasty surgeries using advanced technologies.
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures, and
- Coronary Stenting
List of Treatments
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- CRT – D (MRI Compatible)
- CRT – D (MRI Non-Compatible)
- CRT – P
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Fontan Conversion Surgery
- ICD Implantation
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- ECMO Support
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Biventricular Pacing
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- PDA Device Closure
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – TEE
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- Thallium Test – Nuclear Stress Test
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Redo CABG
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has worked at Metro Heart Vascular Institute, New Delhi, 2011
- Served as the Senior Consultant at Max Heart and Vascular Institute Saket, New Delhi since 2009
- Currently employed as the Senior Director of Cardiology at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- MD, Armed Forces Medical College India
- DM, PGI (Chandigarh) India
Achievements and Awards
- Has been awarded the KK Gupta Gold Medal for standing 1st in the Advanced Course.
- He is a known academician for his papers are regularly published papers in Cardiology journals.
- Has authored many chapters in textbooks of Cardiology.
- Commendation by Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Govt. of India.
- Is a dedicated Member SPAF Academy.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.