- Dr. Sood offers treatments for Sleep Apnea, and ENT problems.
- She shows a keen interest in performing Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – FESS, CO2 Laser-Assisted surgeries, Skull Base Surgery, Cochlear Implantations, Voice Surgery, and Surgery for Snoring, to name a few.
- She has been awarded membership of numerous prestigious associations that include: Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI), Association of Phonosurgeons of India, Laryngology and Voice Association, and Delhi Medical Association (DMA).
Dr. Sood has a vast experience of 18 years and specializes in treating sleep apnea, voice surgery, and stitchless surgery.
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – FESS
- CO2 Laser-Assisted surgeries
- Cochlear Implantations
- Skull Base Surgery
- Voice Surgery
- Surgery for Snoring
- Sleep Apnea
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as Consultant, ENT, Primus Hospital
- Consultant, ENT, Sita Ram Bhartia Institute & Research Centre
- Consultant, ENT, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Visiting Surgeon, ENT, President Estate Clinic
- Senior Consultant, BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS, Karnataka University, India in 2001
- DNB, ENT, National Board of Examination, New Delhi in 2005
- Fellowship, Cochlear Implantation, University of Freiburg, Germany
- Fellowship, Phoniatrics, University of Freiburg, Germany
- Fellowship, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Balloon Sinuplasty, EVOLVE ASIA 2012, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok
Achievements and Awards
- Life member Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Life member of Association of Phonosurgeons of India
- Life Member Laryngology and Voice Association
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.