- He has been practicing at Hauz Khas (New Delhi) and major hospitals in New Delhi.
- He has worked at various top hospitals as a Senior & Principal Consultant in Orthopedics including Ganga Ram Hospital, Max Hospital, and Fortis Group of Hospitals.
- Dr. Oberoi has a specialization in managing Knee, Shoulder, and Hip Surgery including primary, revision, and complex Joint replacement as well as Arthroscopic surgery, including all aspects of fracture and trauma care.
He has a total of 27 years of work experience and fids a keen interest in Joint Replacement Surgery.
- Dr. Nitiraj Oberoi finds his expertise in Knee Pain, Back Pain, Arthroscopy, Sports Injuries, etc.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has worked as a Consultant with the Sports Authority of India.
- Dr. Oberoi has been associated with various leading organizations such as the Indian Orthopedic Association, Royal College of Surgeons, UK, Indian Federation of Sports Medicine, Delhi Orthopedic Association, and Indian Arthroscopy Association.
- Has received training in Joint reconstruction, Arthroscopic Surgery, and Sports Medicine at Leeds and Trinity College of Medicine (Dublin).
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MS, Maulana Azad Medical College
- DNB, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.
- FRCS, Edinburgh, UK
Achievements and Awards
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.