- He has been practicing in Delhi and NCR for the last 17 years.
- He has performed 14,000 successful surgeries and is considered as one of the most experienced doctors in his field.
- Dr. Gupta has experience in several abdominal surgeries as well as Gastrointestinal surgeries.
He has an experience of over 15 years and specializes in performing liver and gut surgeries.
- General & MI Surgery,
- Liver Surgery,
- Gastric Surgery,
- Colon Surgery,
- Pancreatic Surgery,
- Bariatric Surgery, and
- Thyroid Surgery.
List of Treatments
- Abscess – Intra Abdominal Treatment
- Abscess Drainage
- Abscess – Subphrenic Treatment
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bariatric Surgery for Weight Loss
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- D2 Gastrectomy
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Gastric Banding Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Partial Colectomy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor GIST Treatment
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- Laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Haemorrhoids Treatment
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)
- Adhesion Surgery
- Bartholin Abscess excision and drainage
- Disc Herniation
- Small Intestine Cancer Treatment
- Salivary Gland Stone Removal
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Before Artemis Hospital, he has been associated as the Head of Dept of General Surgery & Min Access Surgery at the Indian Spinal Injury Centre and Nova Specialty Surgery.
- Gupta has also served as the Head of Dept- Columbia Asia Hospital GBD (2010 to 2011).
- He has also served as the Sr Consultant, Dept of General Surgery & MAS Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket from 2007 to 2010.
- Has prior experience of working as a Sr Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj.
- M.S. (Gen. Surg.), November – Sh. M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, (Gujarat) in the year 2001
- N.B. (Gen. Surg.), August – National Board of Examination, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in the year 2002
- FELLOW in M.A.S., December – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in the year 2003
- B.B.S., November – Sh. M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, (Gujarat) in the year 1993
Achievements and Awards
- Dr. Paristosh is the recipient of the prestigious Membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Chowbey, other than being acclaimed as one of the best few Bariatric surgeons in the World is also a philanthropist who initiated and nurtured various social initiatives to spread awareness among people about general health and medical problems. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.