- Dr. Agarwal has been invited as a guest speaker at several national and international conferences.
- He has authored over 100 research publications that are published in national and international journals.
- He is a dynamic cardiologist and has invested the growth and development in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Agarwal has experience over 28 years and specializes in conducting procedures such as Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting and Cardioversion.
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterization
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Consultant, KG Medical College, Lucknow.
- Registrar, L.P.S. Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur.
- DM, L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur in 1992.
- MD, King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University in 1990.
- MBBS, King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University 1986.
Achievements and Awards
- Member of the Cardiological Society of India.
- Fellow in Interventional Cardiology at Centre Hospitalier Universitaire De Rouen 1996 in France.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.