- Preetty pursued her MBBS from the prestigious King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 1973, following which she pursued her doctorate in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1977.
- She finds key specialization in endoscopic surgeries such as hysterectomy, myomectomy, complicated pregnancies, infertility among other gynecological problems.
- Galvanar is also an active member of the MOGS, Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), Indian Menopausal Soc, and the Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE) to name a few.
She has a rich experience of 43 years and is known for her contribution to the dissertation paper on dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Complicated pregnancies
- Gynecological problems
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- She is currently serving as a Consultant in the Department of Gynaecology & Obstetrics at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
- DGO, in the year 1975, College of Physicians and Surgeons Mumbai
- DFP – 1976
- FCPS – 1977
- MD, in the year 1977, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
- MBBS, in the year 1973, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the ‘DR. D.N. Patel Prize’ -she stood first in her FCPS examination
- Recipient of the ‘Dr. herculano D,sa prize’ for her dissertation on dysfunctional uterine bleeding 1979.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
He has over 18 years of work experience in practicing as a Radiation Oncologist and specializes in the treatment of Varicose Vein. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.