- Is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and Life Membership, Indian Medical Association (IMA), IAN, IES, Neurology Society of India (NSI), and Delhi Neurology Association to name a few.
- He is the recipient of the ‘Health Excellence Award’ in the year 2017 (Neurology) for ‘best Neurologist Delhi, India’.
- Dr. Agarwal has a keen interest in teaching and is also employed as the thesis guide to Ph.D. students of IIT, Delhi for ‘Brain Wave Signal Processing in various cases of brain disorder.’
- He is one of few Indian doctors to study ‘Inflammatory Genes in Stroke Patients and IV Valproate in Status epilepticus.’
He has an experience of over 21 years and is known for his prolific teaching and research initiatives.
- Stroke, thrombolysis, and Neurocritical care
- Movement disorder – Parkinson’s disease and Botox injection
- Epilepsy and Epilepsy surgery
- Headache and Botox injections
- Multiple Sclerosis
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is also working as the Associate Professor in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, 2000
- Is currently employed as Director of Neurology (stroke and Dementia) at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket.
- Pursued his M.B.B.S from King George Medical University, Lucknow
- Pursued his D.M in Neurology from G.B. Pant Hospital, Delhi, and secured the first rank
- Recipient of Fellowship in Critical Care Neurology and Stroke in UCLA, Los Angeles, USA, and Santara Hospital, Virginia, USA
- Recipient of Fellowship in Sonothrombolysis, TCD, and Carotid Doppler, and Sleep Study in National University Hospital, Singapore
- Recipient of Fellowship in Spain & Amsterdam in DBS, Parkinson’s Disease and Injection Botulinum toxin
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of ‘Health excellence award’ in Neurology conferred by the Central Health minister in DEC 2016
- He has presented the European largest series of thrombolysis cases of stroke in India
- Recipient of ‘Award for best platform paper presentation in prestigious Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN)’ in the year 2002 and the U.P. Neuraxon
- His biography has been published in reputed ‘WHO’s WHO IN THE WORLD’ 2006 book in New Jersey, USA
- Recipient of ‘Best young teacher award’ in 2003
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
He has over 10 years of working as a kidney specialist and specializes in Kidney transplant, treatment of Diabetic Kidney Disease, and Traditional Nephrology. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.