- Dr. Madan has served as Vice president of IMA – Karol Bagh branch for year 2012-2013
- Dr. Madan has 22 years of experience in laparoscopic surgery.
- Has member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI), and the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
Dr. Mahajan is currently serving as Director of General and Minimal Access surgery at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi and has more than 35 years of work experience.
- Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
- Gallstones (Lap Cholecystectomy)
- Anti-Obesity (Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery)
- Appendicitis Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Presently working as a Director in General & Minimal Access Surgery at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- 32 years of Post-MS Experience in various capacities in different reputed hospitals of NCR of Delhi.
- 22 years of experience in laparoscopic surgery.
- MS (General Surgery),
- Advanced Laparoscopic training at UCSF California & Laparoscopic training at National Medical University Singapore.
Achievements and Awards
- Awarded best worker in two consecutive years by DMA for outstanding services to IMA Karol Bagh branch.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.