- Has performed more than 8000, brain tumors with below 1% mortality and has performed 1000 brain tumor surgeries.
- He has performed over 450 cerebral aneurysms and over 100 Arteriovenous malformations having internationally comparable results.
- Finds keen interest in procedures such as Temporal Lobectomy, Lesionectomy, Hemispherectomy, Corpus Callosotomy, Vagus Nerve Stimulation, and Multiple Subpial.
- Dr. Shah is trained in the latest technology at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, and Fujita University Hospital, Japan.
Has almost 4 decades of work experience as a medical practitioner and is a nationally known neurosurgeon.
- Cerebral Vascular Surgery,
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery,
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Procedures
List of Treatments
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain AVM Embolization with Onyx
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Chronic CerebroSpinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)
- Endoscopic decompression
- Facial Nerve Decompression
- Electrical Cortical Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- High Cervical Stimulation
- Hydrocephalus Treatment
- Microsurgical repair of encephalocele
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Stroke Treatment
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Thecoperitoneal shunt
- VP Shunting
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- He completed MBBS from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 1981
- MS – General Surgery from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 1984
- MCh – Neuro Surgery from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 1986.
Achievements and Awards
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.