- Dr. Rajesh Khullar is one of the longest-serving surgeons in the field of Laparoscopic Surgery in India.
- He has a history of being religiously involved in the department of Minimal Access Surgery since it was set up.
- He is the accredited faculty in the National Board of Examinations for a postdoctoral fellowship in Minimal access surgery.
- Dr. Khullar played a significant role in setting up and proper execution of multiple national and international conferences on areas in laparoscopy in India.
Dr. Rajesh Khullar has a total experience of over 36 years working as a specialist in his field and is a well-known academician.
- Hepatobiliary Surgeries
- Upper GI Surgeries
- Hernia Repair
- Bariatric Surgery (obesity/weight loss surgery)
- Thoracoscopic Surgical Procedures for Benign Conditions of Thorax
- Gallbladder Stones
- Obesity Surgery
List of Treatments
- Abscess – Intra Abdominal Treatment
- Abscess Drainage
- Abscess – Subphrenic Treatment
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bariatric Surgery for Weight Loss
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- D2 Gastrectomy
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Gastric Banding Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Partial Colectomy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor GIST Treatment
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- Laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Haemorrhoids Treatment
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy (Piles)
- Adhesion Surgery
- Bartholin Abscess excision and drainage
- Disc Herniation
- Small Intestine Cancer Treatment
- Salivary Gland Stone Removal
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has been previously associated as Junior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 1985
- He has experience in working with Dr. KC Mahajan as the Associate consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr. Khullar is part of a dedicated Department of Minimal Access (Laparoscopic ) surgery along with Dr. Pradeep Chowbey at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital since 1996 under the capacity of Senior Consultant
- Has previously been in charge as Associate Consultant to Vice-Chairperson at Sir Ganga Ram
- Became part of Max Hospital as Senior Consultant in Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery in the year 2009.
- Was promoted to being Senior Consultant to Directorate Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Max Hospital, Saket
- MBBS (AFMC), AFMC, Poona University
- Internship, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- House Job (Surgery), PGI, Chandigarh
- S. (Gen. Surgery), PGI, Chandigarh
Achievements and Awards
- President, Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI).
- Honorary Secretary, Hernia Society of India (National Chapter of APHS).
- Joint Secretary, Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS).
- Secretary, Indian association of gastrointestinal endo Surgeons (IAGES)
- Faculty member, Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, New Delhi.
- editor, Hernia section, Journal Of Minimal Access Surgery (JMAS)
- He has been invited as expert and guest faculty for various international and national Bariatric, metabolic and Hernia conferences.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Chowbey, other than being acclaimed as one of the best few Bariatric surgeons in the World is also a philanthropist who initiated and nurtured various social initiatives to spread awareness among people about general health and medical problems. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.