- Dr Rajneesh Malhotra is currently the Director – Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket.
- He carries 25 years of rich experience in cardiac surgery.
- Dr Malhotra is an expert in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Replacement, and repairs, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), Aortic Valve Replacement and Repair, Atrial Septal Defects (ASD’s).
- He specializes in Robotic Cardiac Surgery, ECMO – Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and Surgical treatment of heart failure and ventricular assist devices (VAD).
- He is a member of the Southern Thoracic and Cardiovascular Society, USA, European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, London, UK, International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS), Life Membership and Fellowship of Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons of India (IACTS), Member of Indian Association of Surgeons of India and many more.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra is an established Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon of the country
Dr. Malhotra has many fields of expertise but specializes primarily in Robotic and Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- MBBS, King George Medical College, Lucknow
- MS, King George's Medical College, Lucknow
- MCh, GSVM Medical College Kanpur
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.