- Her areas of expertise include Electromyography, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Neurological Problems, Epilepsy, Canalith Repositioning (CR), and Cerebral palsy.
- Dr. Rajni Farmania is a pediatric neurologist with more than 8 years of experience.
Dr. Farmania is a Pediatric Neurologist and is known for her versatile and research-centric approach.
- Cerebral palsy,
- Pediatric Neurosurgery,
- Neurological Problems,
- Canalith Repositioning (CR)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously served as the Senior Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi
- DM, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2017
- MD, Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur in 2011
- MBBS, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur in 2006
Achievements and Awards
- First prize for e-poster
- Third prize for platform presentation
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.