- Dr Ramdip Ray is a Liver Transplantation Surgeon with 12+ years of experience.
- He completed his MBBS from Medical College, Kolkata, MS from Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (IPGMER) and SSKM Hospital in Kolkata and fellowship from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
- Dr Ray underwent training in Upper GI & Laparoscopic Surgery with Mr Andrew Baker at the Wrexham Maelor Hospital in Wales, UK.
- His areas of interest include management of Bile duct injuries, Liver Transplant in small children and donor safety in Living Donor Liver Transplant.
- He has numerous conference presentations and has contributed to several publications in the field of Liver Transplantation / G I Surgery.
- He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, England.
Dr Ramdip Ray has contributed to numerous publications in the field of Liver Transplantation / GI Surgery
Dr Ray’s area of expertise includes Liver transplantation in children and Bile duct injuries, among others
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Fellowship, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- MS, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata
- MBBS, Medical College, Kolkata
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Prof (Dr.) Subhash Gupta is a Liver Transplant, General Surgeon and GastroIntestinal Surgeon in Saket, Delhi who has an experience of over 37 years in these fields. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.