- Dr Ramdip Ray is a Liver Transplantation Surgeon with 12+ years of experience.
- He completed his MBBS from Medical College, Kolkata, MS from Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (IPGMER) and SSKM Hospital in Kolkata and fellowship from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
- Dr Ray underwent training in Upper GI & Laparoscopic Surgery with Mr Andrew Baker at the Wrexham Maelor Hospital in Wales, UK.
- His areas of interest include management of Bile duct injuries, Liver Transplant in small children and donor safety in Living Donor Liver Transplant.
- He has numerous conference presentations and has contributed to several publications in the field of Liver Transplantation / G I Surgery.
- He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, England.
Dr Ramdip Ray has contributed to numerous publications in the field of Liver Transplantation / GI Surgery
Dr Ray’s area of expertise includes Liver transplantation in children and Bile duct injuries, among others
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Fellowship, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- MS, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata
- MBBS, Medical College, Kolkata
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.