- His forte lies in operating CABG on Beating Heart, Total Arterial CABG, Minimal Access Mitral and Aortic Valve Surgery, and Valve repair surgeries.
- He is the recipient of a Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery (two years) from Children’s Hospital – Boston Harvard Medical School & Brigham, and Women’s Hospital-Boston Harvard Medical School, Boston-USA.
Dr. Mehrotra has deal with over 15000 Cardiovascular Cases and performed 1000 pediatric surgeries surgical operations to his credit.
- Cardiac Surgery,
- Beating Heart CABG,
- Total Arterial CABG,
- Minimal Access Mitral & Aortic Valve Surgery, and
- Valve repair surgeries
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently serving as the Director at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Has served as the Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS, Institute of Medical Sciences- BHU
- MS, Institute of Medical Sciences- BHU
- MCh, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Achievements and Awards
- He is credited to have performed the first successful arterial switch operation in Mumbai, India.
- He has the credit for setting up the pediatric Cardiac Surgery facility at Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai.
- Dr. Mehrotra has performed the first total arterial revascularization and first total arterial revascularization using bilateral mammary arteries at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. New Delhi.
- He is also the one to perform a total arterial CABG on the youngest patient in India aged 10 years.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.