- He has performed almost 6000 Joint replacement surgeries including primary, complex primary, revision and multiple times operated revision, including an unparalleled 500 joint replacement surgeries in just one year in 2015.
- With 10,000 other orthopedic surgeries to date and many more to go. Dr. Mahajan is striving hard to make his patients regain their physical fitness.
He has work experience of over 21 years as a specialist and is known for his diagnostic abilities.
- Frozen shoulder Physiotherapy,
- Diabetic Foot Check-Up,
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture,
- Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment, and
- Neck and Spine Biopsy
List of Treatments
- Acetabular Fixation
- Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment
- Amputation – Below Knee
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- AnteAnkle Arthroscopy
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair
- Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits
- Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Boutonniere Deformity Treatment
- Carpal Tunnel Release (CTR) Open or Endoscopic
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Synovectomy of Hand
- Tendon Repair Surgery: Flexor Extensor
- Tendon Transfer
- Thumb Arthroplasty
- Tibial Tubercle Transfer for Patellofemoral Arthritis
- TLIF surgery
- Wrist Joint Replacement (Wrist Arthroplasty)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently employed as the Director – Orthopedics & Head of Unit 2 at Saket City Hospital
- Has previously served Head of the Department – Orthopedics, Nova Specialty Hospital
- Has also served as Senior Consultant – Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
- He has previously been employed as Visiting Senior Consultant – Metro Hospital, Noida and Rockland Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident – Hindu Rao Hospital, Post-Graduation Government Medical College, Aurangabad
- MBBS from Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Marathwada University in 1998
- MS – Orthopaedics from Dr. BabaSaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University in 2003
- M Ch (Orthopedics)
- Recipient of fellowship in Joint Replacement from Singapore General Hospital, Singapore; Puettlingen Hospital, Germany and The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane, Australia.
Achievements and Awards
- Second in University during M.B.B.S.
- Best Thesis award in M.CH.
- Award of honor at the Annual conference of the Geriatric Society of India in 2010.
- Best Paper Award on Advances in Total Knee Arthroplasty in IOACON 2007.
- Award of Honor at the Annual conference of ICMR in 2011.
- Award for Entrepreneurship at saluting the spirit of Entrepreneurship- North India, March 2016.
- Recipient of the prestigious ‘Sushruta award’ in November 2017.
- Recipient of ‘Rising Star- Orthopedics’ award by Times Group in Healthcare Achievers Program, 2017, New Delhi
- Recipient of “IMA TIGER”- National Award at IMA Men’s Health project launch on 29th July 2018, New Delhi
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr S.K.S Marya is a prominent orthopaedic surgeon and is highly acknowledged for performing more than 15,000 joint replacements surgeries, with over 3,500 simultaneous knee replacement and 3000 hip replacement surgeries in his illustrious career. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.