- Dr. Bansil is a member of prestigious organizations such as the Neurological Society of India (NSI) and the Indian Society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery (ISPNS).
- Has been awarded a fellowship in Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery from Southern Tohoku Research Institute for Neurosciences, Japan.
- Is also awarded pursued a fellowship program in Brachial Plexus and peripheral nerve surgery from the Department of Neurosurgery from AIIMS, New Delhi.
Dr. Rohit Bansil is a renowned name in neurosurgery in India and has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
- Spine Surgery,
- Brain & Spine Tumors,
- Pediatric Neurosurgery,
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as Associate Consultant, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Previously employed as Senior Resident, PGIMER & RML Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship, Southern Tohoku Research Institute of Neurosciences, Koriyama, Japan
- Fellowship, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Achievements and Awards
- Is a dedicated member of the Neurological Society of India (NSI), and
- Member of Indian Society of Peripheral Nerve Surgery (ISPNS)
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.