- Dr Sachin Kandhari is adept at carrying out Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Micro-neurosurgery, Stereotactic Brain Surgery, Spinal Instrumentation, Endoscopic Neurosurgery and Neurovascular Surgery.
- Apart from this, he performs Neuro-Modulation, including DBS, Spinal Cord Stimulation, Vagal Nerve Stimulation, Sacral Neuro-Modulation, Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Stimulation.
- He played a pivotal role in initiating the Department of Neurosurgery in IBS Hospital.
- He is the recipient of several awards, which include: Swastha Hindustan Conclave Award 2017, Achiever Award 2016, Award of Recognition from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – 2015, Award of Excellence from Sultanate of Oman, 2014.
- He is a member of Delhi Medical Council and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- During DNB, his Dissertation paper was titled as Outcome and prognostic factors in head injury patients with prolonged unconsciousness.
Dr Sachin Kandhari is a well known Neuro and Spine Surgeon with experience of more than 16 years.
Dr Kandhari's special interests lie in the field of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery among other areas.
Stereotactic Brain surgery
Stereotactic brain surgery
Spinal cord stimulation
Carotid Body Tumor Embolization
Petrosal Sinus Sampling
Head & Neck Tumor Embolization
Spinal and Cerebral Tumor Embolization
Brain Aneurysm Coiling
Carotid Cavernous Fistula Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Treatment
Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy)
Nerve and Muscle Disorders
List of Treatments
- Spine Surgery
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- High Cervical Stimulation
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Joi Mukherji is one of the top neurologists in India with over 30 years of medical experience, who is also a decorated Army officer and recipient of the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation medal. Read More
One of the highly qualified and experienced neurosurgeon, Dr. V K Jain is currently the Director Neurosurgery at one of the top Hospitals in Delhi, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.