- Dr. Srivastava is the co-editor in the advanced Cardiovascular Medicine and the Atrial fibrillation update book.
- Pursued his MBBS from JIWAJI University Gwalior followed by MD in General Medicine from Mangalore University, Karnataka, India, and then DM in Cardiology from the reputed Kanpur University.
- There are more than 100 national and international publications under his credit.
Dr. Srivastava has over 25 years of work experience in Interventional Cardiology.
- Vascular Dopplers
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Coronary Angiogram
List of Treatments
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- CRT – D (MRI Compatible)
- CRT – D (MRI Non-Compatible)
- CRT – P
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – TEE
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- Thallium Test – Nuclear Stress Test
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Redo CABG
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently serving as Interventional Cardiologist with Fortis Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- DM, 1995, Kanpur University.
- MD, 1991, Mangalore University, Karnataka, India.
- MBBS, 1986, JIWAJI University Gwalior.
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the award for his outstanding contribution in Cardiology in the World by XII World Congress on Clinical, Preventive Cardiology.
- Has been honored by Dr. Yoganand Shastri, Health Minister, Govt. of NCT in 2006
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Dr. Rai is currently working as Director in the Department of Vascular Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.