- Dr. Srivastava is the co-editor in the advanced Cardiovascular Medicine and the Atrial fibrillation update book.
- Pursued his MBBS from JIWAJI University Gwalior followed by MD in General Medicine from Mangalore University, Karnataka, India, and then DM in Cardiology from the reputed Kanpur University.
- There are more than 100 national and international publications under his credit.
Dr. Srivastava has over 25 years of work experience in Interventional Cardiology.
- Vascular Dopplers
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Coronary Angiogram
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently serving as Interventional Cardiologist with Fortis Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- DM, 1995, Kanpur University.
- MD, 1991, Mangalore University, Karnataka, India.
- MBBS, 1986, JIWAJI University Gwalior.
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the award for his outstanding contribution in Cardiology in the World by XII World Congress on Clinical, Preventive Cardiology.
- Has been honored by Dr. Yoganand Shastri, Health Minister, Govt. of NCT in 2006
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.