- Dr. Vaishya is one of the leading surgeons in the world in devising the treatment of brachial plexus injuries in South Asia and Gamma Knife Surgery.
- Known to be one of the finest brain and spine surgeons in the nation.
The executive director of Fortis Memorial and Research Institute and a known name in the field of Neurosurgery.
- Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive brain surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery
- Image-Guided Neurosurgery
- Brachial Plexus Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
Executive Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, in Gurgaon
Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, in Delhi
Senior Consultant, Max Super Specialty Hospital, in Gurgaon
- Herbert Krause Medal for Best Paper in Neuro-Oncology (NSI 2001) Sundt Fellowship by mayo Clinic, USA
- Recipient of Life Membership Award, Mayo Alumni Association
- Recipient of Gold Medal (Medical school Dr. Majeed Memorial Oration Karachi), Pakistan (2008)
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.