- Received resident fellowship in breast & esophagus services under renowned Dr. SR Shinde, breast & thoracic services under Dr. SR Shinde and Dr. S Sharma, in head & neck surgery under Dr. AR Fakih, and in gastrointestinal surgery under Dr. L.J Desouza.
- Dr. Dudhat is also adept in performing Head & neck surgery, reconstructive surgery, gastrointestinal surgery, Genitor urinary bone & soft tissue, and Thoracic & Breast surgery.
He has over 26 years of work experience of practicing as a Surgical Oncologist and specializes in Head and Neck surgeries.
Specializes in performing onco-related surgeries in Head & neck
Genitor urinary bone & soft tissue
List of Treatments
- Adenocarcinoma – Glandular Cancer Treatment
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Carcinoid Tumors Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Osteosarcoma (OS) Treatment
- Oral Cancer – Surgical
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Neck Dissection Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Testicular Implant
- Testicular Cancer Treatment
- Wilms Tumor (Nephroblastoma)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Has previously worked at Tata Memorial Hospital For 7 Yrs in the department of Surgical Oncology
● Is currently also serving as Consultant oncologist; Pvt. Practice (since 2000)
● 1999-2000: Has been employed as Senior clinical research fellow; gastrointestinal service (Dr. LJ Desouza)
● 1998-99: Has worked as Senior clinical research fellow; head & neck ‘B’; Dr. A.R Fakih
● 1998: Has worked as Senior clinical research fellow; gastrointestinal service (Dr. LJ Desouza)
● 1997-98: Has worked as Senior clinical research fellow; breast & thoracic service (Dr. S.r. Shinde & dr. S Sharma)
● 1996-97: Has worked as Senior clinical research fellow; breast and esophagus service, Dr. S.r. Shinde
● 1994-96; Has worked as Senior registrar
● Has also served as an Oncosurgeon in the department of Head & neck; Dr. R.S. Rao
● Has also served as an Oncosurgeon in the department of Head & neck; Dr. AR Fakih
● Has also served as an Oncosurgeon in the department of Breast, esophagus, bone & soft tissue (Dr. S.r. Shinde & dr. Badhwar)
● Has also served as an Oncosurgeon in the department of Gastroenterology (Dr. LJ Desouza).
● MS, 1992
● MBBS, 1988
Achievements and Awards
● Recipient of the ‘Best presentation award’ regarding writing paper & presentations –organized by the editor of Indian medical journals & British medical journal.
● An active member of The Indian Medical Association,
● Indian Association of surgical oncology,
● Member of Indian Association Surgical Oncology, and
● Indian Society of Oncology.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.