- Dr. Sachdeva pursued training in Cochlear Implant Program At Nuclear Cochlear Institution, Australia, and Wurzburg, Germany.
- He has also conducted a Live Surgery Workshop while conducting Tracheal Stents in collaboration with the University Hospital, Ohio, in the United States.
- He is the recipient of awards and accolades for his contribution and diagnostic abilities in the field of medicine.
He has over 30 years of work experience and is known for his expertise in Skull Base Surgery.
- Cochlear Implant surgery
- Snoring and OSAS Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
List of Treatments
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Branchial Cleft Cyst Surgery
- Caldwell-luc Antrostomy
- Cholesteatoma Treatment
- Coblation Tonsillectomy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cochlear Implantation – Bilateral
- Ear Foreign Body Removal Procedure
- Endoscopic Adenoidectomy
- Endoscopic Septoplasty
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Excision of Ear Tumor
- Excision of Preauricular Sinus
- Flap-Eared Correction (General Anesthesia)
- Flap-Eared Correction (Local Anesthesia)
- Hypernasal Speech Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Laryngeal Web Excision
- Laryngeal Stenosis Treatment
- Microdebrider Turbinectomy
- Microtia Surgery
- Middle Ear Infection – Otitis Media Treatment
- MLS – Microlaryngeal Surgery
- Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinus Cancer Treatment
- Image-Guided Endoscopic Nasal and Sinus Surgery
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Neck Dissection Surgery
- Nosebleeds (Epistaxis) Treatment
- Ossiculoplasty Ear Surgery
- Hearing Loss (Deafness) Treatment
- Sinusitis (Sinus Infection) Treatment
- Sinus Lift Surgery – Sinus Augmentation
- Somnoplasty Snoring Surgery – Turbinate Reduction Surgery
- Stapedectomy Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Tongue Tie – Ankyloglossia Surgery
- Tonsillectomy Surgery
- Traumatic injuries to the head and neck
- Endoscopic Turbinectomy
- Tympanoplasty – Eardrum Repair
- Tympanostomy Tube Insertion
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty – UPPP
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently employed as the Principal Director of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology.
- Pursued his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Pursued his DCH Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Pursued his MS (E.N.T.) from Maulana Azad Medical College, G.B. Pant Hospital, and Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital, New Delhi.
Achievements and Awards
- Has been honored by the Association of Otolaryngology of India for contribution.
- Has been facilitated by AOI Delhi to present Live Demonstration Surgery by Laser.
- He has been invited at several National and international conferences in the capacity of a speaker, moderator, faculty & course director.
- Has received several certificates of appreciation as well as awards for participation and contribution in various conferences and seminars.
- Dr. Sachdeva has co-authored books: ‘Easy Guide to Ear, Nose and Throat’: Published by National Book Trust of India with a foreword by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India
- Has co-authored ‘Complications in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery’.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.